Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Girls, let's talk about... #Makeup: NYX butter gloss BLG05 Creme Brulee


So far I've tried some very expensive brands and also ones we can find in a drugstores. 
I have not yet found a lip gloss I was totally thrilled with.

I read a lot of recommendations for NYX butter lip glosses
I decided to try it myself.
I like neutrals, flesh-colored glosses, so the choice fell to BLG05Creme Brulee.
Another one I would like to try is BLG07 Tiramisu.








First impresion:

The bottle is small enough to be nicely packed in a cosmetic bag.
The applicator is spongy, provides a nice applying gloss on the lips, the drawback is that we get very little product on applicator.

Color: light, pale pink shade.

Smell: the sweet smell of sugar and cake.

Shine is thick enough and it does not run and does not leak when applying on the lips. 

The feeling on the lips: not too sticky, it is pleasant, the lips are soft, drawback is that it is not too durable and fast disappearing (but this is a disadvantage of all others shine I've tried, even those very expensive ones).


 
 
 just applied to lips
After 2h (without drinking or eating)
  


I would say this is nice everyday lip gloss.
Affordable, moisturizing, pleasant fragrance.
Without great expectations, this neutral glow will satisfy you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment