Monday, July 27, 2015

Girls, let's talk about... #testing products: Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti Wrinkle Day Cream

07/27/2015.

My test package, Eucerin Hyral-Urea Anti Wrinkle Day Cream, today arrived in the mail.
I am looking for a daily cream that will suit me completely.  
My skin is mature, I am 36.
It is high time to dedicate to it.
 
I can not wait to test this product.
Eucerin company has a good reputation when it comes to quality.




First impressions:  

The design of the box reminds me of the creams that pharmacist or dermatologist would recommend
The bottle is round, made of hard plastic, 50 ml.

It has a pump, and that's a very positive thing. Improved hygiene, better control how much product we squeeze, no leaks.




Day1

After the usual routine of cleansing face, it's time to try a cream for the first time.
The amount that comes out once we press the pump, is sufficient to cover the entire face and neck.


 
The cream is thick, 

odorless (what is a bit disappointing for me, it is a bit strange neutral scent),   
greasy.
Cream is quite nice spreading and applied on, at first the face is a little sticky.
After less than a minute, face cream is fully absorbed and skin becomes smooth, stickiness stops.


For now, this is all I can say about the cream.
I'll follow if  there occurs some irritation.


Evening is here. The face is the whole day remained without irritation, without redness.  
What is for me very positive thing, the face did not become oily during the day (which is happening to me, from time to time).  
Today I did not wear makeup at all
The only thing I put on the skin was this cream.
Tomorrow we will test how it behaves in combination with liquid powder.
 


Day2 

After the usual morning routine - cleansing face, it's time to try cream as makeup face primer. 
Skin absorbes this cream realy good. 
My foundation looks nice on face.
During the day there are some traces of oiliness ("T-zone"), but, I would say, nothing to worry about, because that happened to me when weather is really hot and air is so heavy.
 
 Day5

After 5 days of using this cream, I can bring some conclusions and say criticism and praise related to the product.

I believe that the composition of the cream is good, because Eucerin has a good reputation.
Although my skin is mixed, and the product is for dry skin, I do not think that cream enough hydrates my face. When cream is applied, the skin after a minute absorbes all the cream, as it remains under-hydrated.
It is good that the cream is not greasy, but I am afraid that it is not nutritious enough for a skin that is very very dry. 
 
I expected that my skin lookes somehow refreshed after few days of using Eucerin cream.

Another criticism is related to the scent of the cream. 
I like when it scent is neutral. But this cream has a STRANGE neutral scent.

Positive things are related to the packaging, pump is an excellent choice, the bottle is a handy for shelfs and for a handbag and trips.

Skin does not have any irritation, does not react negatively to the cream, and it is not sticky after applying the cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment