Saturday, September 26, 2015

Girls, let's talk about... #testing products :GARNIER MiracleSkinPerfector

GARNIER Miracle Skin Perfector / Oily and combination skin



First of all, to introduce my skin type. 
I have mixed skin that is periodically very oily in the T-zone, it's semi sensitive,  could react on some products.
I have to say that this product is a big disappointment for me.
Does not suit me at all.


                                                   The packaging is tube 40ml.


 
-First and the most problematic thing is that it contains sooo much alcohol
When you open the tube, you just fell strong smell of alcohol.   

-The smell is unpleasant.
 
In principle, I avoid products with alcohol because it is not good ally of the skin.

- Formula: Powder is leaking from the tube, it is too liquid, it's almost impossible that the package remains clean.



-It dries pretty quickly 


- Coverage was ok, but just ok. But it points out facial imperfections, pores and wrinkles especially.


 - Color is relatively dark and unnatural, when powder is just applied, but it nearly adjust to the color of the face.
 
This product does not suit me and I would not recommend it.
The big disappointment.
I expected much more from Garnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment