Sunday, October 4, 2015

Girls, let's talk about... #Nails: Nailpolishes, testing "Flormar" Srawberry Pink 403

This is my new FAVORITE red nail polish!!


Here are the reasons:

 On vacation, I discovered a new makeup brand.  
We traveled to Spain to Barcelona, where I first saw the store "Flormar".
Assortment and layout reminiscent of "Kiko" cosmetics.

Since I am this summer for the first time really attracted to the "reds"

I bought a lipstick and nail polish in red color. 

Nailpolish is Nail Enamel in color Strawberry Pink Nr 403.
Color is practically the same as nail polish "Trend it up" Nr.070 (I tested it earlier - http://girlslittletalks.blogspot.de/2015/09/girls-lets-talk-about-nails.html ).





The bottle contains 11ml nail polish;
R
emark for packing: the handle is tapered and it is very long, so it is not practical to hold because sometimes slip out of the fingers.


The brush is excellent.

 
The formula nail polish is very good, easy to apply, does not make lumps or layers.  It is
relatively quick-drying nail polish (this is a big plus).
The most positive thing is that it is steady, after more than 24 hours there is no single damage, all nails are perfectly colored.


The color is fantastic, bright red, without faux gems and pearl but with a beautiful glossy finish.

 
At the end, I need to say that this nail polish lasts on the nails undamaged at least 4 days! No scrolling, breakage, bubbles, you can see only very very small signs of "spending" on the peaks of the nails.
Very steady thus good quality.
 
Finally, this nail polish is super stable, after removing the nails, no yellow or scrolling


So, the only drawback is a very long and thin handle of brush.

This color impressed me! I love this shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment